Endgame – Limited Time Mode
Join the battle for the Infinity Stones! Fight as Chitauri and Thanos or wield Avengers items in the Endgame LTM.
LIMITED TIME MODE: ENDGAME
Thanos and his Chitauri invade the Battle Royale island, in search of the six Infinity Stones.
- Endgame features a team of heroes fighting to stop Thanos and his Chitauri from claiming all six Infinity Stones.
- Both teams respawn when eliminated until the other side completes their objective.
- On one side is the Hero team. Heroes respawn when eliminated until the enemy team has found all six Infinity Stones.
- Heroes start with a treasure map that leads directly to a Mythic Avengers item.
- Other Avengers items can be found in Chests throughout the map.
- The goal for the Hero team is to destroy the Chitauri army and defeat Thanos.
- Team Thanos is comprised of Chitauri Invaders and Thanos himself.
- Chitauri Invaders start with a powerful laser rifle, an anti-structure grenade attack, and a jetpack that lets them briefly leap high into the air.
- The first Chitauri to recover an Infinity stone will be transformed into Thanos.
- Thanos has a powerful punch, a destructive beam attack, and the ability to jump high into the air and then smash anything in his way when he comes back down.
- Each time an Infinity Stone is claimed, Thanos’ abilities grow more powerful and the Chitauri gain health.
- Reality Stone (Red) = Heath & Shields doubled (1000->2000)
- Soul Stone (Orange) = Siphon activated (grants Thanos shields only)
- Mind Stone (Yellow) = Jump height doubled
- Space Stone (Blue) = Ground Pound AOE size tripled, damage x6
- Time Stone (Green) = Big knockback added to each hit, damage x3
- Power Stone (Purple) = Laser damage x6
- If Thanos is eliminated from the match, another Chitauri will become him after a short wait (unless Thanos is the last one standing).
- If Thanos & the Chitauri find all six Infinity Stones, Heroes will no longer be able to respawn.
- The goal for Thanos and his army is to find the stones and then eliminate the remaining heroes.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- The Hold to Swap functionality is now confirmed upon releasing the Use button rather than when initially pressing it.
- This should help with the issue of accidentally swapping.
- If a player is eliminated by fall damage while inside a vehicle, the player that last damaged that vehicle will receive the credit for that elimination.
- Re-enabled hit markers to be server-side authoritative instead of client-side.
- This will help prevent instances where players see hit markers but no damage.
- Players that were Rebooted into Rifts were teleporting into the sky but would not enter skydiving mode.
- Vehicles weren’t getting impulsed away from the Reboot Van.
- Collision for the Reboot Van was not affecting some vehicles, allowing them to hide inside of the Reboot Van.
- The yellow “invulnerability” effect wasn’t appearing on players who were revived by the Reboot Van.
- The Reboot Card was still playing its spawn sound even if the player disconnected.
- Dropping inventory items while in vehicles with weapons is now blocked to prevent various camera issues.
- Traps were occasionally being placed in the middle of a tile rather than against a wall when using Builder Pro.
- When exiting vehicles, the equip animation will now always play before weapons can be fired.
- This will prevent the issue where players would occasionally see themselves fire right after exiting a vehicle before the server had time to register the shot.
- The elimination feed text will no longer display the “eliminated by ally” message if an ally interrupts a player reboot animation.
- Fall damage was being taken when using a Jetpack (in supported Limited Time Modes) after being launched from the Pirate Cannon.
- Players were not able to negate fall damage using a Flintlock Pistol while crouching.
- Players couldn’t see the nameplates of party member’s Reboot Cards in the UI.
- Players would not drop a Reboot Card if they were eliminated after confirming a Reboot but before their teammate actually spawned.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- We’ve resolved an issue that was preventing the correct amount of Survival XP from being granted after games and have gifted XP to players as compensation.
- You’ll receive this compensation via the Gifting system.
more info can be found here