Fight your way to the top of the pop-culture food chain on April 3rd, Twin-stick rogue-lite HyperParasite coming to PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
roglobytes Games, and Hound Picked Games, are pleased to announce that rogue-lite twin-stick snatch, zap and shoot ‘em up, HyperParasite will release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch NA and EU on April 3rd 2020. HyperParasite will launch on April 2nd on Nintendo Switch in Japan.
HyperParasite will launch priced at $17.99 / €14.99 / £13.99 and is localised in English, Italian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, French, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, available across all platforms.
Pre-order/loyalty discounts will be available and further information can be found at the end of this press release.
HyperParasite is a fresh take on the twin-stick shooter, offers incredibly slick fast-paced action, responsive controls and has more mullets than you can shake a pink neon sock at.
With 60 classes of host, each of which can be snatched and controlled, to take advantage of their unique skills and weaponry. Laced with comedy, a bodacious synth-wave soundtrack and rad retro visuals that drags the player kicking and screaming back to the 80s! HyperParasite is a game full of outrageous and rip-roaring brawling action that throws down the fingerless glove to its challengers.
“It’s time to adjust the flux capacitors and get ready to see some serious shi!t, it’s finally time for HyperParasite to slither into homes all over the world and invade new host players!” said Saverio Caporusso, CEO of Trologbytes Games. “Comb your mullet, pull on that shell suit and get ready to go back to the 80s.“
- A unique twist on the genre; jump from one host body to another
- Over 60 (SIXTY!) different characters to control as host bodies
- A unique retro 3D-pixelated aesthetic
- Survive 5 acts of procedurally generated, grungy looking levels where secrets are hidden around every dark corner… tentacles too.
- Trouble loves company! Bring a mate and deliver twice the carnage in local co-op mode
- Original beats served by Van Reeves and Joe Kataldo, delivering a thumping score with a pulsating synthwave bassline, punctuating every snatch and kill
Pre-orders & Discounts:
HyperParasite will launch on Steam, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 with a 33% limited time discount until April 18th.