NEW PC TRAILER REVEALED FOR TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON BREAKPOINT
Ubisoft has released a brand new PC trailer for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, revealing a range of dedicated PC features.
Breakpoint is a military shooter set in a diverse and hostile open world. The game will be playable solo or in up to four-player co-op. Players will discover Auroa, a mysterious island where the most technically advanced facilities meet wild and untamed nature. Home to tech giant Skell Technology, Auroa has fallen into the wrong hands and all contact has been lost.
Players can sign up now for a chance to participate in the Beta phase, which will run from September 5th to 8th, at ghostrecon.com/beta.
Breakpoint on PC will offer you a truly tailored experience that includes:
- Full PC optimisation.
- A visually stunning Ultra Graphics mode and wide range of settings for you to tweak.
- 4K support and uncapped FPS to take full advantage of your hardware.
- Full control customisation.
- Ultra wide and multimonitor support.
- AMD partnership that includes their FidelityFX technology.
- Discord partnership to provide a rich presence in their client.
- Tobii partnership to implement gameplay and menu eyetracking.
- Standalone PC benchmark coming soon to check the game’s performance on your setup.