Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest is a classic 2d point and click adventure. Available on steam for PC on the 27th September
Once upon a time, somewhere and somehow, the Grim Reaper chose the wrong door. Angelo – a young lazy bum-a-holic, oh sorry – a blogger, powered only by his blogging skills, must turn on “point-n-click adventure” mode, go around the entire inferno, meet the locals, and somehow get back home. Enjoy Hell! We made it just for you.
A lightning strike ignites a breathtaking chain of events, and a blogger follows the Grim Reaper to Hell.
Angelo’s channel suffers from a lack of likes and views. He needs them. At any cost. Deciding to record his journey to another world with the Grim Reaper, he hopes he can create the most trending, most liked, most hyped video of all time.
Unfortunately for Angelo, that world is Hell. And it’s inhabited by people with more than a few problems, who will need his help.
Make a visit to the Devil himself! But be careful because… well…you’ll see.
In Hell, Angelo won’t be travelling alone. Even a blogger needs a sidekick.
What you can expect:
- Expressive and somehow slightly familiar characters
- A helluva great looking game with lots of levels, but no pixel art!
- Addictive and mind-blowing puzzles. This game makes you think (unlike other games)!
- Not pixel art graphics! (in case you missed the line above)
- Funny dialogue. A cocktail of humour and philosophy; delivered in snappy soundbites!
- Too many cocktails are harmful, so our lines are sophisticated. Making you smile and think at the same time by using only a few words (like now)
- You won’t forget these characters’ lines, even if you try. Each character has their own issues. (Who doesn’t have issues, right?)
- WARNING!!! There is a chance you’ll like it in Hell and won’t be scared anymore