Save soldiers’ lives in Medic: Pacific Corpsman – a newly announced FPP game that will allow you to face the horrors of war from an entirely new perspective.
Become part of a story soaked in soldiers’ blood, full of bravery, sacrifice, and determination in Medic: Pacific Corpsman – a single-player FPP adventure simulation game offering a unique take on the Pacific War.
Save soldiers’ lives and face the horrors of the Pacific War from a different perspective. Step onto the battlefield not as a sharpshooter, but as an American medic, also known as a corpsman, serving in the US military. Instead of spreading death and terror among your enemies, bring help, comfort, and hope to wounded soldiers from your unit. It is your job to save your fallen brothers in arms from certain death, or at least recover their remains. Try to rescue as many troops as you can and learn that being a true hero has more than just one meaning.
Add the game to your Steam Wishlist (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1281640/Medic_Pacific_Corpsman), so you won’t miss any updates from the front line.
ABOUT MEDIC: PACIFIC CORPSMAN
Medic: Pacific Corpsman is a single-player FPP adventure simulation game offering a unique take on the Pacific War, inspired by historic events, movies, and TV series such as Pearl Harbor, Hacksaw Ridge, Midway, Saving Private Ryan, and The Pacific. Become a true hero. Survive the horrors of the battlefield, dodge bullets, and bring salvation to the wounded. Be their last hope in the chaotic reality of the Pacific Front. Resuscitate, patch up, and carry soldiers to safety, all to change the course of the battle. Most importantly, be ready for the hardest choice every medic must make: decide who lives and who dies. Resources are limited, time is running out, and not everyone’s chances of survival are equal.
MEDIC: PACIFIC CORPSMAN – MAIN FEATURES
- A unique take on the war – become part of a story full of bravery, sacrifice, and determination, all soaked in soldiers’ blood.
- An everchanging battlefield – act fast, be cautious, avoid the enemy, hide from bombshells, and dodge bullets.
- Strategic thinking, smart foresight, and resourcefulness are a must – choose your methods and how to distribute the available supplies, but most of all, think before you act.
- Make hard choices – remember that you are one, and they are many. Assess the injured, determine the seriousness of the wounds, and have the final word on who gets to live and who dies.
- Experience the unthinkable – view the horrors of war with your own eyes. Hear your fellow soldiers screaming in agony. Witness the gore covering the ground. Feel the pain of those knowing they will never see their loved ones again.
Medic: Pacific Corpsman is currently under development for PC.
More information about the game can be found on Steam.