RETROGRADE ARENA, a Skill Focused, Neon Soaked-Twin Stick Action Evolved!Do you feel the vibe?
Freeemergency Studio and Another Indie are pleased to announce Retrograde Arena, a stylish physics-based twin-stick shooter! In Retrograde, weapons don’t kill, but the environment does! Retrograde Arena completely reimagines the twin-stick formula with dynamic movement enhanced by weapon recoil. Guns aren’t just for attack, they are for speed, dodging, sharp corners, and brutal counter-attacks. Weapon recoil, bouncing beams, and environmental (deadly hazards) awareness make Retrograde Arena an entirely new kind of competitive multiplayer experience. Dripping with gorgeous neon and thrumming with powerful synth-wave tunes, Retrograde Arena captures 80’s vibes and puts players in various battles for dominance!
Awarded with the Rising Star (most anticipated game to be released by a new game studio) and Best Innovation Awards in the Southeast Asia Game Awards 2019, Retrograde Arena will land on Steam Early Access on Thursday, May 28th, 2020.
* A Multiplayer Spectacle (Online & Local): Battle with up to 6 friends or AI in rapid-fire rounds of neon-drenched fury with retro-futuristic weapons.
* Three Game Modes for Different Skill Types: 1. Last Man Standing for the quickest finger and deadliest shot. 2. King’s Crown for tactical ambush and intelligent skirmisher. 3. SuperSizer for a new and intriguing game based around an insurmountable enemy.
* Physics Is The Key: Dominate Newton’s laws and use your weapon’s recoil to dodge enemy attacks, smash them into walls, or fly around the arena at great speed.
* Grab Your Weapon: Use traditional weapons like machine guns, railguns, and shotguns to slam enemies to their doom! Or reflect enemy attacks back at them with the Mirror, unleash the dread Accelerator, or create a deadly black hole with the Imploder.
* Conquer Every Arena: Each arena has its own layout and unique quirks that demand different strategies to succeed!
* Beauty Matters: Unlock different skins, thrusters, and particle effects to personalize your drone.
In other News Greatest clips of the week