Suncrash, the creators of Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation, have just announced their second game – Dream Engines: Nomad Cities, a survival city-building game where cities can fly.
About Dream Engines: Nomad Cities
Dream Engines: Nomad Cities takes place in a wacky, whimsical world full of strange science and dreams. In order to survive in this strange, nightmare-infested, post-apocalyptic world, you must build and defend a flying city using old-world tech. Explore the world in search of scarce resources, fight off weird nightmare creatures, and find out about the old empires and their dream-tech.
- Design a flying city, the last hope of your people.
- Survive in a world where society was destroyed by nightmare-born creatures.
- Manage production lines when resources are scarce.
- Choose when to stand your ground and when to relocate away from danger and search for new sources of raw materials.
- Explore a quirky world full of strange science and dreams.
- Balance between expanding your city and building disposable infrastructure that will be abandoned when you are forced to flee.
- Keep an eye on your city’s weight and fuel supply, or you’ll find yourself grounded at just the wrong time.