Cyberpower PC Review 2 – So my daughter wanted a gaming PC, so it was down to me to spec and buy something for her, so here is the review. A little background my daughter is new to the gaming world only ever really playing Minecraft but decided that she wanted to be able to play more games like Sea of Thieves etc.
So I went to the people who I previously purchased my PC (review here) from to create a complete bundle for her so that straight out the gate she could come to be a pirate.
- CAS: Corsair 220T Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Tempered Glass Side Panels (OEM – No Fans) (White Colour)
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-9400F – 6-Core 2.90GHz, 4.10GHz Turbo – 9MB Cache (No Onboard Graphics)
- CS_FAN: 4x 120mm Cyberpower Addressable Dual Light Loop RGB 1350RPM Fans with
- FAN: INTEL Standard CPU Cooler
- HDD: 1TB Seagate BarraCuda SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200RPM Hard Drive (1 Drive)
- MEMORY: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/3000mhz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Vengeance LPX w/Heat Spreader)
- MOTHERBOARD: Cyberpower B360M Xtreme AC: M-ATX w/ 4 RAM Slots, AC Wi-Fi, USB 3.1, SATA3, 2x M.2
- POWER SUPPLY: InWin A55 550W 80+ Certified Gaming Power Supply
- SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD AUDIO
- SSD: 240GB WD Green 2.5″ SSD – 545MB/s Read / 465MB/s Write (1 Drive)
- USB1: Built-in USB Ports
- VIDEO: MSI GeForce(R) GTX 1660 SUPER 6GB – DX12(R), VR Ready, HDMI, DP – 3 Monitor Support (Single Card)
- MONITOR: 22″ Samsung LS22F350 60Hz Full HD 1080p, VGA / HDMI, Flat Monitor [+66] (Single Monitor)
- VIDEO CAPTURE: Avermedia Live Gamer Ultra 4K External USB Capture Card – Capture Gameplay in 4K at 60 fps
- MOUSE: MSI Clutch GM11 RGB Wired Gaming Mouse
- KEYBOARD: MSI Vigor GK30 RGB Gaming Keyboard
So a complete system including Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse and a little extra for me a new 4k Capture card from Avermedia (reviews to follow) all this complete including fast track build and deliver (£125 extra) total build and deliver cost £1344 inc VAT. Now thats cheap considering the extras and the spec for a custom build as i changed a couple of elements like RAM to 16gb the motherboard and the graphic card from the GTX1660 to the GTX 1660 Super.
I have run some benchmark tests at https://www.userbenchmark.com/ and the results are below for the people interested, But as a gamer, I am more interested in can it run the games she wants to play and the answer is simply YES, YES it can.
I could talk about FPS and stuff like that and go all nerdy into however CPU and GPU work together to give you a good overall performance. but at the end of the day it’s about how good the game plays and Cyberpower have it the nail on the head, this machine just wants to give more and more on the game front. you can’t go wrong.
The build and Looks
Quality is always key when looking at a build and Cyberpower knows what they are doing the build quality is amazing, the packaging that the machine comes in is solid with the internals filled with plastic airbags to prevent damage in transit.
Cabling is clean and neat hidding as much from sight as possible so that you can see all the RGB lighting clear.
Visit Cyberpower UK