Warface landed on Nintendo Switch, massive “Titan” update released on all consoles, The Switch version is now available for free download worldwide.
Warface team and publisher MY.GAMES are excited to announce that military first-person shooter Warface, enjoyed by 80 million players worldwide, is now available on the Nintendo Switch platform for free download.
In addition to being the first FPS with a military setting free to download on the platform, Warface on Nintendo Switch has other unique features:
- It’s the first CryEngine-powered title on Nintendo Switch. The game is using a heavily customized version of CryEngine and is running locked in 30FPS/720p in TV mode and 540p in handheld and tabletop modes, providing an optimal balance of image clarity and performance
- The development was done by MY.GAMES’ in-house studio Allods Team, known for PS4 and Xbox One versions of Warface and Skyforge
- Warface on Nintendo Switch supports some platform-specific features like gyro controls for more precise aiming, HD Rumble, and Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- Online multiplayer and voice chat is supported without a need for paid Nintendo Online subscription
- All PvE missions will be available at launch, as well as 5 PvP modes (Team Deathmatch, Free For All, Plant the Bomb, Storm, Blitz), 3 Special Operations (The HQ, Cold Peak, Earth Shaker). Players will be unlocking new content and game modes every week
- Switch version also includes the latest Warface: Titan update, adding the 5th playable class to the game, the SED
Find out More at Warface.com
In other News